Organize Your Own Fundraiser!
5 Easy Steps To Organize Your Fundraising Event
(You can do this anytime of the year!)
1. Identify the animal you'd like to sponsor
2. Decide on the type of fundraising activity (i.e. lemonade stand, cookie or cupcake stand, car wash)
3. Send out a neighborhood email blast to market your fundraising efforts. Include a picture of the animal you are sponsoring and a description of the animal and his/her condition.
4. Create a large "Free with Donation" sign for your event and hang it in front of your donation table. Have a picture of your sponsored animal at your event with details about the animal.
5. Send your donation to Bring Change 2 Animals, P.O. Box 423, Alpharetta, GA 30009.
Your donation will directly help your sponsored animal.
Kids! Join BC2A's Kids Helping FurKidsTM
You can organize a neighborhood or school fundraiser at any time. Summer break and holidays are ideal times to organize a fundraising event to help animals in need. Learn more!