BC2A's Kids Helping FurKidsTM Program
BC2A's Kids Helping FurKidsTM Project is a way for our children to give back and help animals in need. A child can make a difference in the life of a neglected and abused animal by creating their own fundraising event to raise money for an animal in need. Lemonade stands, car washes, bake sales and birthday parties are a few of the fundraising ideas!
It's easy, just follow the 5 steps below!
1. Identify the animal you'd like to sponsor
2. Decide on the type of fundraising activity (i.e. lemonade stand, cookie or cupcake stand, car wash, birthday party donations)
3. Send out a neighborhood email blast to market your fundraising efforts. Include a picture of the animal you are sponsoring and a description of the animal and his/her condition.
4. Create a large "Free with Donation" sign for your event and hang it in front of your donation table. Have a picture of your sponsored animal at your event with details about the animal.
5. Send your donation to Bring Change 2 Animals, Inc., P.O. Box 423, Alpharetta, GA 30009. Your donation will directly help your sponsored animal in need.