One of BC2A's goals is to educate individuals on specific animal issues we face today. We educate individuals on the importance of Heartworm prevention medication, overpopulation and why it's important to spay/neuter dogs and cats and we discuss puppy mills and the importance of adopting from shelters and saving an animal's life instead of purchasing a pet from a store or a breeder. We also educate individuals on environmental concerns and how the way a person shops and eats can help or harm animals.
We encourage children to organize homeless pet clubs, at their schools and to participate in BC2A's Kids Helping FurKidsTM project. Children need to be the voice for neglected and abused animals around the country and around the world.
Please contact us for more information
Kids Helping FurKidsTM
BC2A encourages children to help animals by organizing neighborhood fundraisers and participating in BC2A's Kids Helping FurKidsTM project by sponsoring an animal in need.
Does your child love animals? Here's how he/she can help an animal in need:
1. Select an animal to sponsor - contact BC2A and BC2A will send a picture and information about the animal.
2. Organize a fundraiser in your neighborhood (i.e. lemonade stand, bake sale, car wash - OR a birthday fundraiser)
3. Send out an email blast to market your fundraising effort and include the picture of the animal in need you are sponsoring.
4. Help your sponsored animal in need by offering a lemonade drink or a cookie or cupcake "FREE with Donation" (Create a large sign with a picture of the animal in need)
5. Send your donation to Bring Change 2 Animals at PO Box 423, Alpharetta, GA 30009. Your donation will go directly towards helping your sponsored animal.
* You can organize a neighborhood or school fundraiser at any time during the year - birthday parties are also a great way to raise money for a homeless animal in need.